Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Why Auntie Kara?

On November 3, 2008 my first niece Malaya Jade was born.  She is a bundle of joy and a handful to her parents at the same time.  Practically since the day she was born she has been making noise.  She always has something to say and no one has a clue what she is saying.  She thinks that she is the cutest thing since puppies and I would have to say that she is right. 

When I found out that I was going to be an aunt I was thrilled.  I knew that she would be beatiful and could not wait to see her.  But the thought of becoming an "ANT" or "AWWWNT"  was just disturbing to me.  I did not want to be called "Ant" Kara from her on.  I frankly did not want to be called anything, but knew that I would be called something eventually.  That is when I decided that I was going to be a Auntie.  Some may say that it sounds old, but I think that it fits just right.  Now I just have to wait until she is old enough to start saying to reap the rewards of my preplanning.

No comments:

Post a Comment